Digitize Your Business
Digital Presence & Reach
Today’s consumer is technology savvy, always on the go and well informed. It is the responsibility of each business to take ownership and control of their online presence, online reputation and ensure that consumers who are looking for their products and services are able to find them. It is also important to connect with your customer on an emotional level, conveying messages of trustworthiness, professionalism and attention to detail.
In today’s noisy and competitive market place, every business must
- Have a professional, mobile friendly website.
- Have a clear and well thought social marketing strategy.
- Create an end to end customer experience story that dazzles your customers and sends a consistent message of quality and customer service.
In addition, customers that want to be more competitive must
- Look at cost effective mobile application options to make access easier for your customers.
- Blog on regular basis about your products, services, expertise and more. Become the go to expert for your customers in your industry.
- Engage customers on social media on consistent and relevant basis.
- Consider google adwords online marketing campaign.
With a mobile and technology savvy consumer base it is important to make it as easy as possible for your consumers to purchase your products and services in a secure and efficient manner. A secure and properly designed e-commerce solution will boost your revenues, shorten your sales cycle and vastly enhance your profitability. A successful e-commerce solution will, at least, have the following components:
- 4 Layers of Security, including a valid SSL certificate.
- A beautifully designed, efficient online store.
- A solid e-commerce platform, with rich shopping cart features.
- User Flow Optimization to ensure easy navigation for your customers.
- Search Engine Optimization to ensure your products and services are properly structured for consumers to find through google and other search engines.
- Integration with multiple payment gateways for easy, and secure payment settlement.
No business digitization effort is complete without a well planned and executed online marketing strategy, and while different businesses and industries need to do things differently there are specific pillars of online marketing that all businesses must consider:
- Know your customers.
- Use commercially relevant search keywords to your business that may result in a purchase.
- Be visible, be unique.
- Focus on a single message.
- Show case your expertise.
- Use the right channels for different audiences and different content. For example, use Linkedin to reach business customers, Facebook to go viral with consumers, and Instagram for visual content.
- Blog and share on consistent basis.
- Remember, all traffic must funnel back to your website and to a clear product or service that your customers can purchase.
- Unleash the power of google adwords.
- Allocate a clear owner within your organization for online marketing.
- Set clear business targets to measure your success online.