- Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Fluency in Arabic would be a major advantage.
- Digital marketing and Online branding would be a major advantage.
B.Sc. in Commerce or Science from a recognized university.
- Achieve set revenue targets.
- Manage key client accounts and build a strong deals pipeline.
- Provide market/field intellengece to improve products, features, services, and pricing.
- Participate in setting and executing local and global sales and product stragies.
- Represent PalGeek Inc. at sales and technical conventions.
- You sell with integrity and care about your customers and their success.
- You are a great listener and take pride in understanding the problems and challenges that your customers face.
- You have great presentation skills.
- You are familiar with sales methodologies and processes.
- You have 7-10 years of successful sales experience in the United Arab Emirates.
- You have achieved sales targets in excess of $1 Million USD on annual basis.
- You have a wide contact / personal relationships with key stakeholders in the UAE’s banking, health, and IT industries.
- You are self driven and can operate with little or no supervision.
- You are familiar with SalesForce or other CRM tools.
About PalGeek Inc.
PalGeek Inc. is a Canadian technology company founded in 2013. Through innovation and a commitment to excellent customer service, PalGeek Inc. quickly grew to become a leader in business digital solutions helping organizations around the world digitize their services, grow their revenue and profitability, and prepare themselves for a future of technology disruptions.